Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 (IMI 2) Call 14 Webinars
From 16 March to 11 April 2018 IMI will hold webinars on IMI 2. All webinars on the call topics will feature a presentation by the EFPIA topic coordinator and time for questions and answers. It is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the call topics, interact directly with the topic coordinators, and get in touch with potential project partners.
- IMI rules & procedures: April 11, 10:30 – 12:00
- Opportunities for SMEs in IMI2: March 19, 9:30 – 11:00
- Topic-specific webinars:
- Federated privacy-preserving machine learning across EFPIA partners in support of drug discovery: March 16, 15:00 – 16:30
- Centre of Excellence - Decentralised Clinical Trials: March 28, 15:00 – 16:30
- Targeted immune intervention for treatment of non-response and remission: April 5, 15:00 – 16:30
- Non-invasive molecular imaging of immune cells: TBC
Further information available here.