ESPON Applied research Projects
The ESPON 2020 Programme aims at promoting and fostering a European territorial dimension in development and cooperation by providing evidence, knowledge transfer and policy learning to public authorities and other policy actors at all levels.
ESPON will launch a round of 7 applied research projects soon:
- Financial instruments and territorial cohesion
- Green infrastructures and ecosystem services
- European territorial reference framework towards 2050
- Youth unemployment: territorial trends and regional resilience
- Circular economy and territorial consequences
- Flows of migrants and refugees
- Territories with geographical specificities
Moreover, stakeholders can develop proposals for Targeted Analyses and submit them to the ESPON EGRG by 23 June 2017.
For further information, please contact Prof. Benedetto Lepori.