Horizon 2020 Security open calls
Under the Societal Challenges Pillar of Horizon 2020 several calls are now open in the field of security.
- SEC-04-DRS-2017: Broadband communication systems
- SEC-05-DRS-2016-2017: Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- SEC-07-FCT-2016-2017: Human Factor for the Prevention, Investigation, and mitigation of criminal and terrorist acts
- SEC-09-FCT-2017: Toolkits integrating tools and techniques for forensic laboratories
- SEC-10-FCT-2017: Integration of detection capabilities and data fusion with utility providers' networks
- SEC-12-FCT-2016-2017: Technologies for prevention, investigation, and mitigation in the context of fight against crime and terrorism
- SEC-13-BES-2017: Next generation of information systems to support EU external policies
- SEC-15-BES-2017: Risk-based screening at border crossing
- SEC-16-BES-2017: Through-foliage detection, including in the outermost regions of the EU
- SEC-17-BES-2017: Architectures and organizations, big data and data analytics for customs risk management of the international goods supply chain trade movements
- SEC-18-BES-2017: Acceptance of no gate crossing point solutions
- SEC-21-GM-2016-2017: Pan European Networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security
For further information, please contact Mr. Geraud Guilloud.