SNSF: New Lead Agency with Wallonia
Submission deadline: 06 July 2017
To simplify collaboration with Belgian researchers, the SNSF has signed a Lead Agency agreement with the funding organization of French-speaking Wallonia. The process simplifies the submission and evaluation of transnational applications.
The SNSF and the Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique (FRS-FNRS) of Wallonia have agreed to take turns as the Lead Agency on a yearly basis. In 2017, Lead Agency applications with Wallonia may only be submitted to the FNRS, regardless of whether the larger portion of the project budget is requested in Switzerland or in Belgium.
You can submit joint projects with researchers from the following universities:
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Université de Liège (ULg)
- Université de Mons (UMons)
- Université de Namur (UNamur)
- Université Saint-Louis - Bruxelles (USL-B)
For further information, please contact Prof. Benedetto Lepori.