Horizon 2020 Societal challenge 3 "Secure, clean and efficient energy"
Submission deadline: 13 February 2018
Horizon 2020 supports research, demonstration, innovation and market-uptake actions across different low-carbon energy sectors, notably in the core priorities identified in the Energy Union Strategy: renewable energy, smart energy systems, energy efficiency and carbon capture utilization and storage. Under the societal challenge 3 “Secure, clean and efficient energy” there are following open calls:
- LC-SC3_RES-6-2018: Demonstrate significant cost reduction for Building Integrated PV (BIPV) solutions
- LC-SC3-RES-5-2018: Developing solutions to reduce the cost and increase performance of renewable technologies
- LC-SC3-RES-4-2018: Renewable energy system integrated at the building scale
- LC-SC3-RES-28-2018-2019-2020: Market Uptake support
- LC-SC3-RES-21-2018: Development of next generation biofuels and alternative renewable fuel technologies for road transport
- LC-SC3-RES-13-2018: Demonstrate solutions that significantly reduce the cost of renewable power generation
- LC-SC3-RES-12-2018: Demonstrate highly performant renewable technologies for combined heat and power (CHP) generation and their integration in the EU’s energy system
For further information, please contact Ms. Martina Pestoni.